Great for machine quilting, machine appliqué, machine trapunto, stitch-in-the-ditch, curved crosshatching and scallop border, invisible hems and many other techniques. It is smooth and shiny but not reflective.
Aurifil Invisible is very strong and has high heat resistance. This means it is:
- Safe to use at high speeds (up to 1,200 stitches per minute)
- Machine washable up to 95 degrees centigrade
- Safe to iron to 2-dot heat
- Safe to tumble dry on Medium
- Safe to dry clean (but avoid trichlorethylene solvent)
Aurifil Invisible is available in two shades, Clear and Smoke. Use the Clear monofilament on light and medium colour fabrics. Use the Smoke monofilament for dark fabrics as it reflects less light than the Clear.
Available on Spools of 1000m (1094 yd) or Cones of 16,400m (17,935 yd). For best results, we recommend using a Schmetz Microtex 60 or 70 needle.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please send me an email at [email protected] within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. I will try to find a reasonable solution as quickly as possible.